Dreams of Midsummer



I have had so much fun creating my Elven forest jewelry range! When I first discovered Czech glass leaf beads I knew I had stumbled upon something that would keep me enchanted for a long time. The ear cuff was my first ever attempt at "crystal flower arranging" as I have come to call it. The lovely gold topaz leaves reminded me of Tolkein's description of Galadriel's home in Lothlorien and from there a collection was born!! After the cuff was born, I decided to make a bracelet and necklace, and eventually added the tiara and the upper arm cuff (which doubles as an exotic ankle bracelet:-).

I was recently commissioned to create this set for a fantasy artist in Denmark who plans to use these in a portrait of Titania- quite fitting I thought, as these colours always remind me of the height of summer. I am very excited about this project and will be sharing more once her piece is finished!!

As always, this collection and more is available in my etsy shop:

www.thyme2dream.etsy.com

Once you are there, search "crystal forest" to find all the pieces...:-)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...