Midsummer Nocturne Fairy Tiara



"I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight;
And there the snake throws her enamell'd skin,
Weed wide enough to wrap a fairy in"
~William Shakespeare


My new Midsummer Nocturne Tiara was originally a custom piece for this beautiful Nocturne Fairy from a ballet production of Midsummer Nights Dream. I havent had much time for new pieces this spring and summer, so its always nice to get a custom request- gives me an excuse to be creative;)  As always, this piece is available at Thyme2dream ArtFire

2 comments:

Kristin Aquariann said...

The Nocturne Fairy and your tiara are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

You have beautiful ear cuffs! I was wondering if you ever venture into Upstate New York?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...