Shall we have Merry Tuneful Tuesdays Too?

Why yes, I do love Christmas, how did you guess? Aside from all of the sparklie magic of the lights and snow and Santa, I also love Christmas music! Ive decided to fill my treehouse (aka my studio;) with lots of it this year so have been downloading like crazy from iTunes. Loreena McKennit's A Midwinter Night's Dream is so beautiful- I was delighted to find this new to me Christmas carol that she set to the tune of Star of the County Down - one of my favorite Irish tunes!



Over all I think A Midwinter Night's Dream is one of my favorite Holiday CDs- often a Christmas album has a few good songs and a lot of duds, but I like every song on this one! If you would like your own copy, you can click on the photo below:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...